Share Button

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Ways You Can Get A Lot Of Free Products To Try

Who doesn't love getting free stuff? Do you want free makeup, shampoo,  skin care,  healthy snacks,  supplements and anything your beautiful heart desires?  Duh!!!  Who wouldn't want to get free gifts sent to their mailbox?  I know I am having a whole lot of fun finding free samples and signing up to WOM (word of mouth) sites.

One of the WOM sites I recently joined is called Bzzagent and from what I've seen on the web it's one of the best sites and easy to use.  Right now,  I'm just getting familiar with how the site works.   I started with entering all my profile info and answering survey questions till there were no more.  Then I saw my first campaign which is basically them sending you a cool bzzkit with a really neat magnet and basically you will do activities to get your score up like take a photo of you with your first bzzkit and your magnet that you share on your social networks that helps you get your score higher so you get more campaigns.

I have done everything in my first campaign except post my magnet picture since my bzzkit hasn't been shipped yet,  you can keep track of your shipments right on your dashboard.

So,  I sit here,  Check Bzzagent daily for anything new I can do and once I get my kit I can Bzzzzzz all about it!!!!

I will be back with more posts about Bzzagent and other ways you can get freebies so,  make sure you follow me to learn how I'm getting lots of free stuff!!!

You can get started as a Bzzagent at this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment