Share Button

Thursday, June 23, 2016

Hi :)

Thank you for stopping by to read my blog,  I really appreciate everyone who does!

Tonight,  I am writing a little bit about what I've been doing and why I haven't been posting every night as I had planned to when I started sharing my blog link around my social networks only to have people show up to a blog with only two posts,  lol and beginner posts at that! So,  I may have scared away my first blog visitors but in the history of blogging and bloggers,  I'm sure I am not the only one who started out a bit like I am now so with that said.... I am going to stay positive,  keep posting and tell you what I have been up to and give you some idea of what to look forward to in my future posts.....hopefully you will enjoy me enough to stick around and I would really love that!

The past week I haven't been feeling very well,  I am thinking I caught the cold my daughter was lucky enough to catch the last week of school before summer break started!  She had it a while and I thought I was in the clear but nope!  This sucks double time since I was resting a couple weeks because I hurt myself a little when getting back to exercising after having a baby this past March.  It has been so long and I really miss the way it feels to workout,  eat well and see results!  I always get over motivated and end up doing too much too soon!  I was very fit when I stopped and for some reason I seemed to think I was superwoman or something cause I went right back to working out an hour and going hard......till the back pain kicked in and I realized I needed to take it easy.......so,  I did!  I was starting to feel better physically and in the meantime I discovered this amazingly addictive world of freebies,  product testing and reviews,  surveys and money making apps that just consumed my mind to the point I wanted to become a master at it (instantly) but I know that is crazy,  so let's say I researched a ton day and night! I tried multiple companies and I'm having a fun figuring out what works best for me!

Freebies,  product testing and free money are 3 things that I find go well together when you are looking for ways to make money and save money.  If you do all 3 you're going to save money by getting free things to try and the majority will end up being things you need and use anyway!  I may just be getting started but I can assure you I have learned a lot fast and I'm still learning daily....lucky for me I am learning from people who have a lot more experience than me and lucky for you I will share the secrets here and in my Facebook group Free Stuff and Ways To Make Money click the link and request to join.

Well,  that was the quick version of what has been going on with me and what you can expect from me in the future!  I hope you enjoyed this and if you like my blog let me know!  I'd love to hear what you guys think. I'd love to read your blogs as well so leave me your links in the comments and lets connect!


No comments:

Post a Comment