Share Button

Monday, March 5, 2018

Kat Von D Studded Kiss Influenster Voxbox Review

Hey beauties!!!

I have a review for you that I am so excited about!!! I received a Voxbox from Influenster to try KVD Studed Kiss Lipstick in the shade Love Craft complimentary for my review. I am so thrilled I got this Voxbox as I have only tried a few of her shadows and I did love the quality but haven't had a chance to try her other products yet!


This Voxbox looks amazing, the packaging of the lipstick is super trendy and edgy with studs as in the name Studded Kiss! I am even more excited about the formula in this lip product as it's very different from many lipsticks, it feels a lot more moisturizing and non drying on your lips but it also lasts a long time without even needing a touch up! The color I received is perfect for my skin tone, its a light pink nude and it is one of my favorite colors I own as of now!

I was inspired to do an edgy type of lip photo to post on my insta, you can check that baby out below!!!



This color is fun to mix with different liners or to create an ombre effect but alone works miracles as well! I loved it so much I really would love to try more colors soon. If you tried one let me know what color and how you liked it in the comments.

1 comment:

  1. It is interesting to note that the word "beauty" is not found in the New Testament and that "beautiful" is found only 4 times in it. "Beautiful" is found 19 times and "beauty" is found 49 times in the Old Testament. "Beauties" is found once and "beautify" is found 3 times in the Old Testament. Eyelash Extensions

    ReplyDelete