Share Button

Saturday, November 12, 2016

Maybeline Super Stay 24 Review

Hey there!!!

It's been quite a while since I've written a post! I have been busy getting surveys done and haven't had a lot of time for blogging or freebies even!!! I know, it's crazy!!!

I do want to review a recent product I have been lucky to try free and not just one but two of them so I have two similar yet different impressions after trying both!

So, since I am still short on my time I will do the best to give you every colorful detail about my opinion of these babies!

I received a Voxbox from Influenster with two Super Stay 24 lip colors from Maybeline. The first one is called Constant Toast and it's the first one I tried because it's more natural and closer to my lip comfort zone.....that I'm trying to break out of btw!

What I liked about this color is that it is a beautiful natural beige with a hint of shimmer to it but not too much that it turns into sparkle lips. It went on light and felt great unlike what I expected from a long lasting lip color.



To apply I cleaned my lips and let dry. I applied it and let dry for 2 min. I then used the moisture balm on top to keep my lips from getting dry. My color lasted through eating, drinking and lasted for hours....so it does work but you will need to reapply some moisture balm.

The red lip color I received is called keeping up the flame and it's quite dramatic even for the name...If I was to name it I'd call it vampy cause it has a deep blood red look to it in my opinion but I am not the one who got to name the color so too bad for me lol it is "Keepin Up The Flame".



I don't know the reason but Keepin Up The Flame made my lips a lot more dry, they also got thicker and felt kind of annoying to me. Maybe I applied it too thick and should try that again because I did have to take time to make my lips look even so maybe going over it multiple times is a no no ladies!

Overall, I do like the product and would use it anytime I have an event that I need my lip color to last long through eating, drinking, kissing or whatever else may mess up these pretty lips!




No comments:

Post a Comment