Share Button

Saturday, July 9, 2016

ZzzQuil NIGHTTIME SLEEP-AID: An Honest Review From A Sleep Deprived Mom

ZzzQuil NIGHTTIME SLEEP-AID is one of those products I was not sure about trying!  Not that I don't trust the company because I've loved using other products made by VICKS.  The experiences I have had with other sleep aids is what made me a little hesitant to try it but I did and will tell you what I think!


First, I'm gong to tell you my sleep situation. I have a habit of staying up just to clean things. The problem is when I finally do get ready for bed I have a hard time falling asleep,  I'm tense, have things on my mind and toss around a long time. I also don't stay asleep long enough to feel rested these days,  maybe it's because I have a small baby in the house and my sleep has been all over the place but I just don't stay asleep more than a couple hours at a time.


You see the ad above? lol  I could not stay up very long after I took ZzzQuil and I did not wake up once the whole night.  I woke up a little sleepy in the morning but it didn't last long. I usually wake up exhausted and the feeling pretty much stays with me all day but I feel like I actually caught up on some of the sleep I was missing and felt more rested.


Here's some info about ZzzQuil:

Non habit forming sleep aid that is not for pain and just for sleep.  It's used for occasional sleeplessness and helps you fall asleep faster if you have trouble falling asleep.



This product was given to me as a free sample from Zzzquil and Influenster to test and share my honest review.




Thank you Influenster and ZzzQuil














No comments:

Post a Comment