Share Button

Thursday, June 30, 2016

How To Get Free Products To Test and Review

Hello fellow freebie hunters,

I made a list to help beginners and maybe even some advanced freebie lovers out there!  The list tells you how and where to get full size products (most named brands) to try completely free!  The only thing the sites ask if you is an honest review and maybe some sharing on your social media like Facebook,Twitter, Pinterest, Youtube and/or your blog. I can live with a little sharing of products and giving my honest reviews about them,  can you?  If you're like maybe......than this may NOT be for you but if you're thinking hell YESSS!!! This is the place to be and I'm happy to have you!


I'm starting with influenster:  This is one of my faves when it comes to full size products that are usually brands we all know well. Sign up at this link and when finish reading this you should go to this post to learn how to get your first Voxbox full of goodies fast!





Another fave of mine is Bzzagent: It's design is different and they have stuff for the guys too!  What I really love about Bzzagent  is they keep giving me campaigns lol and they have a cool reward program that goes together with another site called MyPoints. When you do activities for your Bzzz Campaigns you earn points that you redeem on MyPoints. You can also earn points directly from the MyPoints website by doing searches, shopping from stores on their site, referring friends and they even send you bonus emails you just open and get points (get more if you shop or accept offer in email). The Bzzagent website is easy to use, sign up, enter your profile info, do the mini surveys, read the information on the website and you're pretty much ready to Bzzz (a lot)!!!  Sign up here and follow my blog for tips on how to get started and continue getting Bzzagent campaigns.



This one is called Smiley360:  I have actually had the least amount of luck with this one!  I see other people getting missions so,  I know it works and is legit and all but I may have hurt my chances by turning down two Sleep Number Bed missions. They want you to go to the actual store for this one and I couldn't get there.....I don't even know where a local one is to get to it anyway!  I don't have any bad thoughts about the company I just hope I get more chances,  I haven't been signed up long so I am not going to say don't sign up based on my experience because I see lots of people getting stuff from them every day......just not me! You can join by clicking this link.




Swaggable: I am waiting for my first full bag of HARIBU Sour Gummies but its not being shipped yet....I guess they gather up all the people all at once and so I'm waiting! I need to get on it more though and maybe if I'm active I'll get more invitations. What is cool about it is you can choose what you would like to try and they will send you invites based on what you picked.  They have mostly new products that are not really in the market yet or maybe just not very big or known and they need our help to get the word out!  The majority of the brands are products based on natural ingredients from cosmetics to food and even stuff for pets!  Sign up here to try it!



Crowdtap: is fun and different than most of the samples and WOM companies in this post!  The way it's different is you work with big named brands providing feedback in little surveys and polls that earn you points towards a Gift Card. You can also get to try products free but I'm waiting to hear back about the products I applied for. I did make $15 in Amazon Gifts Cards in one night though so that's pretty awesome!  You can sign up and start tapping here.



4 comments:

  1. Wow,thank you, I plan on doing reviews at some point. I just need products to review. Your site is awesome. Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for your feedback! I'm so happy to know you enjoy the site! Don't worry about the products, my blog shows you how to get them free and I'm working on more posts with even more ways to get free products.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete